Thursday, June 16, 2011

Manga


Most of you have already heard about Manga. He has returned to raise funds for the Japanese Red Cross to help those in need as a result of the Tsunami and Earthquake. I have ordered myself, and despite the challenges of the language barrier, have found the responses to be courteous & helpful. A few friends have received their Manga beads already, so I feel confident that I can share this link with you now.


The on-line shop is here, and it takes a little fiddling with the options to make sure you add your Overseas Country option so that appropriate shipping charges are added before you pay. They accept Paypal payments.


Two more days until the Swiss World Tour beads are released! You can probably see them here on this Swiss webshop first. I have not found any information on what the beads actually are.

No comments: