Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No Woman is an Island...

A snippet of the Trollbeads stock photo - visit www.trollbeads.com - the BEST in the world!!!

Finally! At last! We can afford our own personal private desert Islands!!!

Well at least in Trollbeads form anyway. :) I'm fascinated with the concept of this new pendant style bead that has been floating around the Internet (in the little ads for the new TB release next week.) The idea of the palm on the sand fading into the deep ocean of glass below is clever & amazing. I'm looking forwards to choosing one in person, as I think this and the other Beach theme glass will lend themselves well to variety in individual beads. And variety is exactly what sends collectors on the hunt for that "perfect" glass bead.

I am just really, really thankful that the Ltd Edition Skeleton did not appear in miniature on this bead at the base of the palm tree. I definately want my own island and I'm very happy to NOT share it with Skelly!!! Hope that gave you a laugh.

Happy Trolling everyone.

3 comments:

Paula2U said...

Hahahahha that's funny the way you headed your artice. nice bead though xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Love it!! I am so in love with that pendent and the beach bead!!!

Yes, would have been put off if Skully was on the "beach." LOL

Unknown said...

This beauty is on its way to my house ; The instant I saw it I was reminded of the most relaxing days I have spent lying on the beach and just listening to the ocean ... AHHHHH.