Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Get ready for the Beach!


I've seen some sneaky peaks of the new release. All I can say is I really, really love the colors & themes. I think this Spring 2011 release will blow you off of your feet!

There are 2 glass sets - one a Beach theme and the other a Flower theme (as suggested by the Lavender flower bead TB HQ posted on their FB page.) But today I wanted to discuss the Ltd release of Agates. There will be 4 sets: Turquoise, Turquoise Striped, Pink, & Pink Striped. Hues of turquoisey & pink with brown & white stripes - so pretty!


I am assuming these beads are dyed, so think carefully when purchasing as some of the past dyed beads (China jades & Hot pink agates from the 2010 releases) have had fading problems especially when exposed to sunlight for long periods of time. I'm not saying don't buy them, just make sure you really love them & will enjoy them even if their appearance alters slightly over time.


Here is your eye candy for today. Tomorrow I'll discuss the Palm Tree Pendant - a great statement piece that reminds me of the Thomas Sabo statement charms but in Uber Troll style.

No comments: