Monday, April 4, 2011

People's Bead 2011! My favorite time of year!!!


Hooray! The People's Bead competition for 2011 has started!!! You have until April 26th to submit your idea for a bead design. Follow the link below to read the rules & deadlines for the contest. One important note for those in North America, (or anywhere else behind the Denmark timezone), make sure you leave plenty of time for your entry to be submitted just in case you have problems uploading your photos & ideas. It's nice to have an extra day in case that is the moment your internet connection misbehaves.

http://www.trollbeadsuniverse.com/global/en-us/events/people

There is only 2 more painful days- wait, just 1 more now in most places - to find out just what lovely beads lie in store for us with the UK World Tour release. OK, OK, OK. I must confess I have seen microscopic blurry pictures of the beads & at first glance I think most people will be quite pleased with most of them. If not, don't worry, I'm sure they will grow on you like most of these beads seem to do. Then they almost magically appear in our beadboxes whilst we scratch our heads wondering just what the heck happened???

And for your daily inspiration, a photo of what I did with my new South Africa World Tour beads. 2 of the "Africa" glass and the "Drum Beat" silver.

No comments: