Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sneaky Peeky


I've seen the South Africa World Tour beads and they are amazing! The designs are really inventive and not what you would expect. I think everyone will be very pleased! Official pictures come out on Friday, but I've posted a very tiny teaser of my personal favorite.

On March 4th a new Ltd Edition glass kit of 6 beads are rumored to be released. The beads are said to be designed by a Japanese designer & somebody mentioned the word "Kimono" as the inspiration. Most likely this will be a Worldwide release, and with spring just around the corner I'm sure they will be beautiful and offer a unique look for your spring bracelet designs.


In the US beautiful OOAKs have also arrived concurrent with the arrival of our favorite Viking family, the Aagaards. Stay away from the big on-line dealers if you want to avoid being overcharged. My recommendation is to encourage your local dealer to order a set of OOAK glass from the new Trollbeads distributor and then arrange to see them ASAP on arrival.

No comments: